This lunch bag sewing pattern by Kyoko Nakayoshi at Cotton & Cloud is for the advanced beginner seamstress. A full-length photo-based sewing tutorial accompanies this free PDF pattern. This lunch tote is an easy sewing project that allows us to choose among several types of fabric or “material” such as oilcloth, vinyl, canvas, PVC, laminated cotton, etc.
Check out the tips for sewing with oilcloth in the free four-minute video with Kelly McCants author of Sewing with Oilcloth below.
More lunch bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas