from Atkinson Designs
A great way to sew up scraps to make a zippered pouch in any size you want. Use these pouches to store your notions, tools, or fabric scraps. I love the embellishment ideas that Atkinson Designs applied to the samples in the photo above. No special sewing machine feet, tools, or techniques required, just your own creativity and basic sewing supplies. Sizes: small 7-1/2″ x 4, medium 9 – 1/2″ x 5 – 1/2″, large 11 – 1/2 x 6″. Easy quilt-as-you-go bags.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New