from Atkinson Designs
A great way to sew up scraps to make a zippered pouch in any size you want. Use these pouches to store your notions, tools, or fabric scraps. I love the embellishment ideas that Atkinson Designs applied to the samples in the photo above. No special sewing machine feet, tools, or techniques required, just your own creativity and basic sewing supplies. Sizes: small 7-1/2″ x 4, medium 9 – 1/2″ x 5 – 1/2″, large 11 – 1/2 x 6″. Easy quilt-as-you-go bags.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5