Sew and sell this sweet slipper (or shoe) coin purse sewing pattern from Name That Candy at Etsy at summer craft fairs. Sew these slipper purses as gifts, key fobs, coin purses, adding embellishments using lace, ribbon, and decorative stitching. This pattern comes with a bonus tutorial demonstrating how to create the bow to add to the toe of your slipper pouch. This is one of the cutest pouch designs I have seen since Sewing Loft’s zippered pouch pattern was released!
More fun zipper pouch projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New