Sew and sell this sweet slipper (or shoe) coin purse sewing pattern from Name That Candy at Etsy at summer craft fairs. Sew these slipper purses as gifts, key fobs, coin purses, adding embellishments using lace, ribbon, and decorative stitching. This pattern comes with a bonus tutorial demonstrating how to create the bow to add to the toe of your slipper pouch. This is one of the cutest pouch designs I have seen since Sewing Loft’s zippered pouch pattern was released!
More fun zipper pouch projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas