A Pattern Download from She Quilts A Lot
The Pretty Zippy pouch sewing pattern from Peta Peace of She Quilts A Lot makes two sweet little zippered pouches with just one fat-eighth of your chosen fabric print and one fat quarter of solid fabric print (plus some other sewing supplies). This pouch is quick to sew as a practical and pretty gift that will hold a phone. The best part about this sewing project is that you don’t need a piping foot, the entire pattern can be completed with a 1/4″ foot when following the simple directions that are also included with this pattern download. Small: 4″ x 6-1/2″; Large: 4-3/4″ x 6-1/2″.
More pouch patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New