This is a sewing pattern download for making a zippered pencil case that converts into a “cup”. Easy access to all of your pens and pencils with this unique pencil case designed from Rae Bean Collections. A finished cup measures about 8″ tall and 4″ wide. An interior pocket to store smaller necessities such as ear buds, USB drives, erasers, or lunch money. An excellent back to school sewing project!
More useful storage ideas to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New