This is a sewing pattern download for making a zippered pencil case that converts into a “cup”. Easy access to all of your pens and pencils with this unique pencil case designed from Rae Bean Collections. A finished cup measures about 8″ tall and 4″ wide. An interior pocket to store smaller necessities such as ear buds, USB drives, erasers, or lunch money. An excellent back to school sewing project!
More useful storage ideas to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5