This is a sewing pattern download for making a zippered pencil case that converts into a “cup”. Easy access to all of your pens and pencils with this unique pencil case designed from Rae Bean Collections. A finished cup measures about 8″ tall and 4″ wide. An interior pocket to store smaller necessities such as ear buds, USB drives, erasers, or lunch money. An excellent back to school sewing project!
More useful storage ideas to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New