This clever sewing pattern download from NGH Designs is for a bunny pouch that is created much like a soft toy! A zipper down the center of the bunny’s back offers a space to tuck Easter eggs, treats or small toys. This is an intermediate/advanced sewing project that requires added patience as the pieces are small and precise stitching gives the best results. If you prefer and enjoy projects using small pieces, this bunny pouch pattern is for you! These darling little rabbits measure approximately 5½” long x 3¼” wide x 2¾” high at the center of the back (14 x 8 x 7 cm). Add a wrist strap!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas