A Free Tutorial and PDF from Clever Charlotte
A fabulous free sewing project from Clever Charlotte Sewing Patterns to sew a classy zippered bottle jacket. The exposed zipper unzips from the top to create the jacket collar. Contrasting lining fabric will make your bottle jacket pop! Find some orphaned fat quarters left-over from other projects and sew this unique bottle bag for a new neighbor, or to take to a party. Add a zipper pull or a bottle charm and give this classy bottle jacket as a hostess gift all year round!
More bags for bottles to sew and quilt:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New