Beautiful bags don't have to come from complicated sewing patterns.
Beautiful bags don’t have to come from complicated sewing patterns. This free quilted tote pattern is one of the most popular bag patterns that I’ve had the pleasure of sharing with you. Of course, the rich colors within the fabric drew me in, paired with the super simple tote bag design!
- 1/2 yd fabric for handles and tote
- 1/4 yd fabric for band and flowers
- 1/2 yd fabric for lining and tie
- 30″x 20″ lightweight quilt batting
- Iron and ironing surface
- pinking shears or rotary blade
- water-soluble pen
- sewing machine and basic sewing supplies.
More quilted totes featured at PatternPile: