Rashida Coleman-Hale has gathered talented designers from around the world to bring you 24 delightful Zakka projects. Zakka, a Japanese term meaning “many things,” is all about all the little things that improve your home and appearance. Create a one-of-a-kind picture frame, a stylish bread bag, a whimsical bookmark, a chic tote, and so much more. You’ll love these bright, imaginative designs-make them for yourself and everyone you know!
Featuring contributions by Amanda Jennings, Amy Sinibaldi, Ayumi Takahashi, Christie Fowler, Holly Keller, Julia Bravo, Karyn Valino, Kat Mew, Katrien Van Deuren, Kim Kruzich, Larissa Holland, Laurraine Yuyama, Leslie Good, Lisa Billings, Masko Jefferson, Meg Spaeth, Melody Miller, Mette Robl, Nova Flitter, Pascal Mestdagh, Rachel Roxburgh, Shannon Dreval, Sonia Cantie, Theresia Cookson. Award-Winner in the Crafts/Hobbies/How-To category of the 2012 International Book Awards!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New