This is a quick little wristlet purse to whip up (in almost any light to medium weight fabric) to match any party outfit. It hangs from the wrist – allowing you to eat, drink and be merry without having to juggle a hand-held bag with food, drinks and mingling with the crowd. The instructions include a bound zipper insertion method, a strap and a simple draping method to give maximum effect with basic sewing skills.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New