This is a quick little wristlet purse to whip up (in almost any light to medium weight fabric) to match any party outfit. It hangs from the wrist – allowing you to eat, drink and be merry without having to juggle a hand-held bag with food, drinks and mingling with the crowd. The instructions include a bound zipper insertion method, a strap and a simple draping method to give maximum effect with basic sewing skills.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New