A PDF Sewing Pattern from Sew Hungry Hippie
A PDF sewing pattern from Sew Hungry Hippie to stitch a fantastic yoga bag with exposed zippered-pockets for smaller items such as your keys, cash, phone, etc. An adjustable strap created with coordinating fabrics or webbing create a stylish and comfortable carry. The main cavity opens lengthwise to provide easy access. Optional closed ends, optional vinyl add on, and more! Sew a Bliss yoga bag with quilting fabric, canvas, duck cloth, rip stop, vinyl, cork, leather, faux leather, PU leather, and more. A sew and sell pattern. The Bliss yoga bag measures approximately 6.5″ diameter and 27″ in length.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New