This is an easy and fun bag to sew with two inside pockets. This handbag design by Jamie Kalvestran was inspired by the Yin-Yang symbol. I really like the hand and machine quilting that was done on this particular bag highlighting the fabric designs. This bag was constructed using fabric designed by Audrey Jeanne Roberts for StudioE Fabrics called Nature-ology. The finished Yin Yang handbag measures approximately 11″ wide x 16″ high x 5″ deep. No additional hardware needed! This is an advanced beginner sewing level pattern.
More awesome bag projects at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New