A PDF Sewing Pattern from Schoolhouse Patterns ✎
I really love the feminine shape and style of this “ruffly” wristlet bag by Schoolhouse Designs. I also love the ability to connect my key fob to a wristlet like this using the hardware already included. The finished ruffled wristlet measures eight inches by six inches and can easily be used as a wallet. Add your ruffle using a contrasting or coordinating fabric print, or make it pop with a bright solid color! This intermediate pdf sewing pattern could be your go-to pattern for wristlets with sixteen pages loaded with detailed instructions and color photos illustrating each sewing step involved.
How to Sew a Ruffle: from About.com
“Sewing a ruffle isn’t hard if you know the proper technique. Watch this About.com video to see instructions for doing this on your own.”
More ruffled bags to sew and crochet:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New