A PDF Sewing Pattern from Schoolhouse Patterns ✎
I really love the feminine shape and style of this “ruffly” wristlet bag by Schoolhouse Patterns. I also love the ability to connect my key fob to a wristlet like this using the hardware already included. The finished ruffled wristlet measures eight inches by six inches and can easily be used as a wallet. Add your ruffle using a contrasting or coordinating fabric print, or make it pop with a bright solid color! This intermediate PDF sewing pattern could be your go-to pattern for wristlets with sixteen pages loaded with detailed instructions and color photos illustrating each sewing step involved.
More ruffled bags to sew and crochet:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New