A sewing tutorial from Andrea Chapman of Sewspire geared especially for the visual learner. Lots of photographs and illustrations to guide you step-by-step. Finished closed measurements: 5″ x 8″. Horizontal card pockets, a full pocket ideal for cash, another full pocket perfect for a checkbook, pen loop, wristlet strap tucks inside! Also included is a 3-way divided vertical card pocket, and a second full pocket perfect for passports.
More wallet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New