This lovely paper pieced wooden sled quilt block is perfect for all kinds of winter projects, as well as Christmas sewing projects. It is also a great block for a winter cabin! It is a beautiful design that can be used in large quilt as well as small wall hanging, cute table mats, cushions and many other thing. Just follow your inspiration. This PDF quilt block pattern includes clearly labeled paper piecing pattern sections, clear color chart and comprehensive instructions to sew the block in a range of sizes with a size chart to enlarge or reduce the pattern from 10″ to 8″ or 12 “. This pattern does not contains basic paper piecing instructions. Please watch the free paper piecing video tutorial right here!
More paper piecing patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New