If you’ve always wanted to do something with the melon (or pumpkin seed) block, this little table topper may fit the bill. It has some simple applique and some fun angles to keep it fresh. A quick and easy table topper to share with you that would make a great hostess gift or an added holiday touch to any table! The topper in the photo above used fabric from the Winter’s Lane Collection by Kate and Birdie Paper Co for Moda. This is a favorite holiday fabric line!
How to Machine Appliqué in a New Way: Fast-Piece Appliqué:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5