If you’ve always wanted to do something with the melon (or pumpkin seed) block, this little table topper may fit the bill. It has some simple applique and some fun angles to keep it fresh. A quick and easy table topper to share with you that would make a great hostess gift or an added holiday touch to any table! The topper in the photo above used fabric from the Winter’s Lane Collection by Kate and Birdie Paper Co for Moda. This is a favorite holiday fabric line!
How to Machine Appliqué in a New Way: Fast-Piece Appliqué:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New