A PDF Quilt Pattern from On Williams Street
Whirl is a modern quilt design created with simple half square triangle blocks and a very easy foundation paper-pieced block to inspire a fresh, fun, and colorful statement. This quilt design is incredibly versatile and appropriate for any room in your home.
• This PDF pattern shown is for a throw quilt, measuring approximately 50″ x 72″ in size. IMPORTANT: to achieve the layout that we used, you will need three charm packs or one layer cake. The fabric used in the sample is Alison Glass Sun Prints 2018. (The folks from On Williams Street, who designed this quilt, didn’t use all of the colors in the charm pack so it required them to use more than the two charm packs called for in this pattern.)
• Layouts for a baby quilt, a throw quilt, a twin size bed quilt and a
queen size bed quilt are included!
• A confident beginner quilt pattern.
• Half-square triangle and foundation paper pieced quilt construction .
• PDF pattern for immediate download.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5