A free sewing pattern to sew a smaller weekend backpack to hold your children’s belongings in. A perfectly sized backpack for pre-school or day camp. You can sew this drawstring backpack as large or small as you need it to be. Two exterior pockets hold last minute things like sunscreen, or sunglasses. Closes with a drawstring and buckled flap.
More backpack patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New