A free sewing pattern to sew a smaller weekend backpack to hold your children’s belongings in. A perfectly sized backpack for pre-school or day camp. You can sew this drawstring backpack as large or small as you need it to be. Two exterior pockets hold last minute things like sunscreen, or sunglasses. Closes with a drawstring and buckled flap.
More backpack patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New