A Free Sewing Tutorial from that darn kat
Here is a little tutorial to show you how *that darn kat* makes her quilted wallets. There are quite a few tutorials out there for little card cases or zipper pouch wallets, but she prefers the traditional “a place for everything” wallet. This wallet has eight credit card slots, two pockets for bills/receipts, and a double-snap closure. Check it out!
More beautiful wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New