A walker or wheelchair caddy makes mobility easier and fits over most walkers to provide a stable carrying and storage solution for newspapers, remotes, knitting, crochet, embroidery, and crafts. These totes are also ideal for tissues and water bottles. This sewing project makes a great community group challenge or community service projects.
More walker and wheelchair bags to sew:
- Walker/Bed Rail Caddy/Tote
- Rocking Chair Caddy Sewing Pattern
- Going for a Stroll Hands-Free Tote
- Wheelchair, Walker, Stroller, and Shopping Caddy Bag Sewing Pattern – Sew and Sell!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas