This free video tutorial from Fierce Kittenz Studio will explain and demonstrate how to create bag straps with vinyl used on one side and the other side with fabric to reduce bulk. You will need some fabric print, a soft vinyl, and some double-faced basting tape, or FabrikTac Glue, and some Wonder Clips if you have them.
Watch the free video tutorial:
More bag-making techniques and tips:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New