This free video tutorial from Fierce Kittenz Studio will explain and demonstrate how to create bag straps with vinyl used on one side and the other side with fabric to reduce bulk. You will need some fabric print, a soft vinyl, and some double-faced basting tape, or FabrikTac Glue, and some Wonder Clips if you have them.
Watch the free video tutorial:
More bag-making techniques and tips:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New