A PDF Sewing Pattern from StudioCherie
A simply sweet little framed coin purse. No-fuss and can be made in a few hours. Most of us have friends, family, and coworkers that we often make gifts for and this can be just the thing for the ladies. If you have been wondering how to make one of these cute frame purses, this pattern is your answer. Uses a 4″ by 2″ metal purse frame – NOT INCLUDED. The finished coin purse has a perfectly flat bottom that measures approximately 5.5″ wide by 2″ deep. This pattern features a front exterior pocket with a snap closure that is perfect for folding cash, credit cards, or a gift card!
More coin purses to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New