A PDF Sewing Pattern from Indygo Junction
The banded beret hat by Amy Barickman is a super-simple and quick sewing project. When sewn from wool felt or fleece, the hat is unlined. Created from quilting cottons, recycled menswear or repurposed denim, choose a coordinating lining fabric. Easy to sew with a hidden back elastic for good fit. This construction method will introduce you to a wonderful tool – the pressing ham. Directions are included to make the flower & leaf embellishment. A brooch or a big vintage button would be a nice embellishment too.
Go to the Banded Beret Hat Pattern from Indygo Junction
More at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New