A PDF sewing pattern download from Emma Brennan of Charlie’s Aunt Designs to sew the vintage inspired Aylsham Bag featuring a simple “utilitarian” look captured from 1940’s styles. This bag – once completed, is sleek and stylish with an asymmetrical flap and front pocket adds a smart focal point. The Aylsham Bag is perfectly sized for an everyday bag and sews well in range of fabrics from heavy cottons, canvas, and linen for spring and summer; to tweed, corduroy, velvet, or most any heavyweight fabric for fall and winter. This sophisticated shoulder bag look best with the pocket and strap undersides sewn from a contrasting fabric.
More bags featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New