Named for its Victorian style, this clutch’s flamboyant frills are a definite eye-catcher. Although the Victoria clutch is not difficult to sew, the pleating process may be confusing for beginners, and so it is recommended for more advanced or experienced sewers. Finished Size: 13 ½” width X 6 ½” height.
More clutch sewing patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New