+ How to install a zipper without using a zipper foot
This project from Laura Termini of Chicanol is one of those that inspires me because it’s very cool, it’s easy sewing, and it’s extremely enviro GREEN and exceptionally economical. If you want to learn how to sew zippers, or want to upcycle a vest you have but perhaps it ended up in the dryer too long… (remember that’s called felting ;) ), this is the perfect recycle and sewing project. It’s an easy sew, and you will end up with a unique and large-capacity custom bag. Music to my ears!
Unfortunately there is not a sewing tutorial of PDF pattern for this bag. I really hope someone writes or films one so that I can include it within this post. You can see more from Laura Termini of Chicanol here!
How to install a zipper without using a zipper foot by [block]2[/block]:
More large capacity bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New