A free project and video tutorial from Fabric.com to stitch a sweet Valentine’s pocket quilt block with a simple envelope to fill with sweet treats, Valentines, and special keepsakes. This sewing project is ideal for seasonal decor anywhere, or to create a full quilt, or a mini quilt. Change your fabric choices and sew something for the office or for your sewing room!
- 2 coordinating fat quarters of Valentine‘s themed fabric for the envelope and background (video and photo sample used Art Gallery Paperie Happily Ever After and Kona Cotton Silver)
- coordinating quilting thread ( video and photo sample used Aurifil 50wt Aluminium)
- Frixion marking pen
- rotary cutter
- cutting mat
- square ruler
- long ruler
Watch the free video tutorial:
More hearts and flowers:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New