For Stacy Schlyer the best part about Valentine’s Day is giving those she loves custom sewn treat bags filled with goodies. This year, Stacy is sewing everyone a Valentine treat bag, each created with heart shaped cut-outs. These Valentine treat bags are perfect for filling with gift cards, candy, or a mini plush toy. This free sewing project is fat-quarter friendly and stitches together quickly. Easily sew a Valentine treat bag for all your friends and family this year with Stacy’s free tutorial!
? More Valentine’s Projects featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New