A Free Crochet Pattern by Michele Wilcox
This simple Valentine Heart tote measures approximately 16″ (40.5 cm) across widest part and 14″ (35.5 cm) from bottom center to top of “V” making it a good size to haul Valentines and candy to and from school, daycare, etc. Alternatively, use it to hold your crochet projects or hang in your home as a decor accent with silk flowers inside.
- RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1 skein 319 Cherry Red
- Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 5.0 mm [US H-8]
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers
- Stiff cardboard 12″ (30.5 cm) long for making the tassel
Gauge/Tension: 16 sc and 18 rows sc = 5″ (12.5 cm). CHECK YOUR GAUGE. Use any size hook to obtain the gauge.
More crochet patterns featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯