Sewn from drop cloth canvas and whimsical red cotton gingham. These sweet pouches are completely washable. Jaime Costiglio of “That’s My Letter” who produced this free sewing tutorial AND sewed up these pouches to show us, sent a bunch to school with her daughter to give out on Valentine’s Day during her classroom party.
- 1 – canvas drop cloth (10″ x 6″)
- 1 – medium fusible interfacing (10″ x 6″)
- 2 – lining fabric (5″ x 6″)
- 1 – 5″ red zipper
- heart applique cut out (free pattern here)
- ribbon for zipper pull
More fun pouch projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New