Sewn from drop cloth canvas and whimsical red cotton gingham. These sweet pouches are completely washable. Jaime Costiglio of “That’s My Letter” who produced this free sewing tutorial AND sewed up these pouches to show us, sent a bunch to school with her daughter to give out on Valentine’s Day during her classroom party.
- 1 – canvas drop cloth (10″ x 6″)
- 1 – medium fusible interfacing (10″ x 6″)
- 2 – lining fabric (5″ x 6″)
- 1 – 5″ red zipper
- heart applique cut out (free pattern here)
- ribbon for zipper pull
More fun pouch projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New