Jill Shepherd of Creating My Way to Success came up with this clever method of re-using denim waistbands along the top edges of her tote bags. You will need a pair of used jeans, printed fabric for the outer bag and fabric for the lining. Jill shares her steps to creating this tote bag from beginning to end.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New