by Vicky Myers Creations + Jenash Designs ✄
You must go see how Vicky Myers sews this sweet ruby-red purse together using a recycled jacket. Sewing and constructing this bag is easier than it looks because you already have so much of the more complicated accent sewing completed already. The sleeves are re-used to make the handles and straps, and the body of the jacket makes the bag. I love what Vicky came up with, I love the fabric, and the color! If you are eco-conscious and love to save money, this is the sewing project for you. Sew and sell one-of-a-kind bags too!
DIY: Large Suede Clutch Bag Upcycled Jacket with Jenash Designs
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New