A free sewing tutorial from Jo Leichte at We All Sew
A free sewing tutorial from Jo Leichte at We All Sew demonstrating how to sew a quick and easy quilted flat iron pouch for travel using a sweatshirt sleeve. Upcycling a quilted garment to sew this pouch saves time, money, and it’s an eco-friendly sewing project!
More beauty-related sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New