A free sewing tutorial from Jo Leichte at We All Sew demonstrating how to sew a quick and easy quilted flat iron pouch for travel using a sweatshirt sleeve. Upcycling a quilted garment to sew this pouch saves us all time, money, and it’s an eco-friendly sewing project! Sew the laminated cosmetic bag by Aggie Ray Designs, the make-up brush roll by Lia Griffith, and the Stella Travel Bag from Swoon to create a complete travel bag set!
Sew Sturdy Travel Organizers from: Craftsy
How to Sew a Corded Ruffle by Bernina International
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New