Learn how to sew this unique upcycled denim triangle bag by Jill from Creating My Way to Success. You will need some denim scraps, some lining fabric, a couple of zippers, and the waistband from an old pair of jeans… go to the free tutorial!
Watch Nancy Zieman share her six tips for sewing with recycled denim!
More sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New