Learn how to sew this unique upcycled denim triangle bag by Jill from Creating My Way to Success. You will need some denim scraps, some lining fabric, a couple of zippers, and the waistband from an old pair of jeans… go to the free tutorial!
Watch Nancy Zieman share her six tips for sewing with recycled denim!
More sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New