+ How To Cut Slippery Fabrics: Chiffon, Silk, Satin, Knits, etc.
Deconstructing neckties to turn into these Zippered Pouches is a very easy and inexpensive sewing project that could make a one-of-a-kind Christmas gifts for almost anyone. Use novelty ties to create fun pouches, or sophisticated ties to sew beautiful clutches for special occasions such as proms, weddings, or glitzy holiday parties.
How To Cut Slippery Fabrics: Chiffon, Silk, Satin, Knits, etc.
by D. Gulley of Discount Trendsetter
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New