Vanessa of Tried and True took a sweater and upcycled it into the cutest fuzzy Bunny Basket for Easter. A nice thrifty gift idea for anyone to sew. I love the ears sticking up, but you could also insert some pipe cleaners inside each ear and form a bent ear or two by bending the pipe cleaner. Fill this basket with treats and toys.
How To Sew Perfect Corners with Linda Lee
“About Linda Lee:
Linda Lee‘s career straddles two industries — interior design and fashion and sewing. As a licensed interior designer and member of ASID since 1974, she designs for both residential and commercial clients in Topeka, Kansas. As a fashion enthusiast, she owns The Sewing Workshop Pattern Collection, a group of patterns for distinctive garments using innovative sewing techniques, and is the producer of Sew Confident! Class in a Flash, a step-by-step education program that teaches sewing — one garment at a time. Linda writes for several magazines including Threads and Sew News and is a contributing editor to Stitch. She is featured in the Bernina “Portrait of the Artist” national advertising campaign. She has written fourteen books. Sew Sensational Pillows won the Independent Book Award in the Craft and Hobby Category and Sew Easy won Honorable mention by the Independent Publisher Book Awards for Most Original Design in their “Ten Outstanding Books of the Year” awards.”
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags