With a pretty yarn crocheted ruffle accent to keep us inspired, and clever crochet hook storage slots to keep us organized, the Ultimate Knitting and Crochet Project Bag by Aggie Ray Designs is an ideal household or mobile storage solution for anyone who knits, embroiders, or crochets, and likes to do it on-the-go! The inspiration for this bag came from an ambitious desire to organize knitting and crochet projects in one place while on the go. This bag makes it easy to keep your knitting/crochet, hand embroidery, or tatting supplies in one place. There is plenty of room for yarn, ribbon, patterns, scissors, books, and most importantly, your knitting and crochet needles. This large bag measures 18″ wide x 21″ high with 6″ gusset. Ten slots for your crochet needles, and eight slots for your knitting needles, to keep them clean, secure, and organized. This uniquely designed project bag is a “does-it-all” bag for all of your needlework supplies and projects.
How to Crochet a Mini Rose with Leaves – from [block]3[/block]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New