A PDF Sewing Patternfrom Susie D Designs
A pdf sewing pattern from SusieD Designs to sew a Ukulele Case to download and print. This modern, soft-cover case is perfect for safely storing a Ukulele. It is made with soft cotton which is fully lined, interfaced and has layers of fleece to protect the instrument. A useful exterior patch pocket is included as well as a carry handle. The cover securely closes with a nylon zipper. Fabrics used in the example shown: All That Jazz collection by Fabrice De Villeneuve for Robert Kaufman Fabrics. This intermediate sewing pattern includes instructions for both metric and imperial measurements.
Yardage is based on 112 cm (44”) fabric width and 90 cm (35.5”) Vilene stabilizer width.
Note: if using 20” wide stabilizer (Pellon) you’ll need double the amount stated below.
- 1 m (1.25 yard) lining fabric – medium-weight cotton solid
- 1 m (1.25 yard) main fabric – medium-weight cotton print
- 1.5 m (1.75 yard) medium-weight fusible interfacing (Vilene G700)
- 1 m (1.25 yard) medium-loft fusible fleece (Vilene H640)
- 4 m (4.5 yard) of bias binding (4 cm wide (1.5”) when unfolded)
- 46 cm (18”) nylon zipper
- 6 cm (2⅜”) length of Velcro for pocket (optional)
Useful to have:
- Sewing clips
- Double-sided basting tape
- Chalk or air-erasable fabric marker
- Zipper presser foot
More from Susie D Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections! 🎉
- Halloween Projects 🎃
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- Classic Handbag – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas 👜
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯