The incredibly simple and practical Good-To-Go Messenger Bag is a free download from Two Pretty Poppets. The Good-To-Go bag can be sewn into small and large cross-body bags for both adults and children. It has a magnetic snap to secure the flap, however, this can easily be left off if you prefer. A small slip pocket is found inside – just the perfect size for holding your keys or smart phone. The Good-To-Go messenger bag sewing pattern contains approximately 100 full-colour photographs and 18 pages of clear, detailed instructions. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn. The Good-To-Go messenger bag sewing pattern is suitable for a beginner sewer!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New