Great pattern, appealing and practical, especially for those who value simplicity. Made from the bottom up, holding two strands of yarn together; this easy to knit purse starts with knitting flat and then is worked in the round. There isn’t any seaming, so when you are finished knitting the purse is ready to be felted. It is versatile for everyday use, and with the addition of the optional organizer there is a place for everything you need to carry in your purse. The finished dimensions are 12” x 6.5” and is 7.5” tall. Free Bonus: The directions for the optional purse organizer are included with the purchase of the pattern.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New