This is a moderately easy sewing pattern suitable for advanced beginners. This digital pattern download provides for three sizes that offer enough space to hold your keys, phone, and more. Fully lined with a handy inside pocket. The largest clutch can also be used as an iPad case! Includes easy tutorial on fitting the twist lock. Sew all three clutch sizes in a striking fabric to create a complete set.
More from Spencer Ogg:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New