You can create this elegant little fabric clutch purse with clear, accurate PDF pattern & instructions. The front pleated “twist” detail looks couture but Constructivism has done all the draping & pattern-making for you – just follow step by step! Some previous sewing experience is required for this project. It’s closed with a sunken/ hidden zip construction for a clean, professional-looking finish. The clutch is fully lined & has an internal pocket for extra practicality. This pattern now comes with the option to add a useful wrist strap that you can pop in or out – converting the clutch into a wristlet as you please. The finished clutch will measure approx. 19 cm wide x 13 cm tall (71/2″ x 5″) with a 5 cm (2″) wide base at the widest part -a cute but practical shape for evening or weddings.
How to Sew an Invisible Zipper and Use Universal Foot by Professor Pincushion:
More clutch purses to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New