A Free Digital Pattern by Heidi Pridemore of The Whimsical Workshop
A quilted Santa’s sleigh table runner or wall hanging for a holiday home decor collection during Christmas Eve celebrations! This simple and clean applique quilt design was created by Heidi Pridemore of The Whimsical Workshop. This project also showcases the Urban Scandinavian fabric collection from P&B Textiles. Heidi designed this quilting project using assorted holiday dies from Accuquilt and their 2 1/2″ half-square triangle die. There is a FREE applique pattern download suitable for beginners and available on the Accuquilt website. Finished Size: 46″ X 22″.
More applique projects featured at PatternPIle:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New