The Petticoat Tote pdf sewing pattern from Leslie Rutland of SugarPieChic is an easy beginner sewing project available for instant download. This fun-to-sew PDF pattern provides step-by-step instructions, with clear photos that will guide you through the entire process of converting a very basic tote into a fun-to-carry Petticoat Tote Bag! Sewing Level: Beginner with knowledge of simple sewing terms. An excellent sewing project for all ages. Have fun with this one!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New