Phew! After posting today’s patterns I am still running behind trying to catch up on emails and pattern suggestions from all of you. Thank you for sending those in! Yesterday was a very high volume day with respect to interaction and traffic, which is a beautiful thing…
Today’s patterns range from a sweet quilted work bag to carry your crafting, sewing, or quilting projects around with, to a linen Easter basket that would look very sweet on your table filled with candy. It has to be filled with candy, ok? :) The flat bag tutorial fooled me with canvas and lured me like chocolate with it’s simplistic design. Some days I just really need simple, kwim? And some days I really need chocolate.
Click on my little character below to go back to the main page, and pick a pattern or tutorial that inspires you!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New