A very detailed sewing tutorial that brings this triple zipped pouch come together beautifully. Don’t be afraid of the zippers. Installing a zipper is so much easier than you would think if you have never put one in before. This pouch would make an excellent addition to your accessories collection if you sew it using fabrics used with another purse you’ve sewn to make a matching set. Give it a try! You can do it!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New