A sewing pattern download from Aneela Hoey Patterns. The 3 – in – 1 Pouch is designed to store and organize sewing notions, tools, and thread, especially for sewers who are on-the-go! This triple zippered pouch opens wide and sports three separate compartments. The construction involved is completely new and unique. This pouch pattern is much simpler to put together (no head scratching or origami involved).
Finished pouch sizes:
closed – 4″ x 4″ x 10″
open – 4″ x 7″ x 10″
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New