A digital pattern download by Nancy Allen to stitch the Triple Exposure quilt. Clever color placement within each block, produces an illusion of transparency, movement, and depth. Each block features dotted fabric in a dark shade, coordinated with medium and light solid fabrics to create this modern geometric quilt. Finished throw quilt size 59″x 59″.
More fun quilt patterns featured at PatternPile right now:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New